I started this year with the idea that I would do 30 day challenges each month. I quickly realized that they were not for me. There are people out there that have lived fulfilling lives by challenging themselves every day for 30 days, with something different every month. However, in my active and busy life, it became more chore of a chore than a way to inspire and improve my way of life.
Instead I am making a list of goals and fun things to do before I turn 25. Me and my best friend value the word goals instead of resolutions because it sounds realistic and attainable. Here is my list of various learning experiences and adventures to go on before I turn 25:
in no particular order
- Listen to all 1000 albums in the book, 1000 Recordings To Hear Before You Die by Tom Moon. What’s in this book ranges from things everybody knows to some really ethnic and obscure things.
- Finish Wreck This Journal. I’m close to half-way done, but I really want to finish it so I can buy the rest of Keri Smith’s books!
- Reunite with my best friend. She moved back home to New Brunswick when we graduated university. However I hope to visit her there or meet her halfway, perhaps at Osheaga!
- Get to Level 25 in Prolobe Ear Training Program
- Read 25 Books and blog about what I’ve learned from them
- Finish the Google Adwords Certification Program
- Redesign Ride the Tempo
- Go on a burger inspired road trip. I just really want to visit the places they mention on the Food Network.
- Do the CN Tower Skywalk. Anybody wanna go on a walk outside the CN tower with me?
- Fill my dream journal and reflect on it.
- Organize a show with artists featured on the music blog
- Do something athletic. I have to admit that I’m the least active little person in the world.
- Play 25 new songs on the piano
- Interview 25 musicians 4 down 21 to go.
- Get 250 subscribers on Youtube
- Defeat 25 iOS games
- Meet 25 new people
- Eat 25 new things
- Move to downtown Toronto. I miss the excitement of living downtown!
- Buy a new wallet. I have had the same wallet since grade 9. It’s pretty broken and manly looking, but for some reason I have never been inclined to buy a new one.
- Go to a casino. Don’t worry I know my limits! I just have never been to one.
- Crochet something useful
- Build an online portfolio site
- Attempt to write a song
- Do something inspired by somebody I don’t know This one is out in the open.