Started working summer hours today, meaning longer hours 4 days a week to get Friday off. Time for a quick video round-up before I head off to the next thing.
First I went to a Women in Music showcase:
Then I went to a rap show:
Then I went to the Osheaga showcase at CMW:
Enjoy! I’ll have some more non-music vlogs soon!
Having brunch on the weekends has been a regular occurrence lately and I think it may be my all-time favourite meal. Here’s why I love brunch:
- It means the weekend has arrived and is a nice way to wind down
- It has to be somewhat planned in advance so it’s a thing to look forward to all week
- Brunch seems like a simple meal, but in Toronto the options can get complicated and creative. You can even find all sorts of cultural brunches around town.
- Great way to catch up with friends/boyfriend because they are often available for brunch and most likely love brunch too
- I love Eggs Benedicts
- You can have alcohol early in the day (mimosas, ceasars etc)
- Excuse to eat more bacon
What do you think of brunch? Do you love it or hate it?
I bought myself a new camera backpack from Johansen Camera Bags. All the bags on their website are super cute and fashionable, just what I was looking for in a camera bag.
What I love most about it is that it doesn’t scream camera bag like some of the ones you see at Henry’s or Vistek. There’s even a section for a laptop that fits my Mac Air perfectly. Now I can look good while carrying all my precious gear on location.
My fridge is pretty bare at the moment so as a part of my recent Photojojo shopping spree, I got these awesome Photoshop magnets.
The magnets come in two sheets which include tools and panels that parody the real thing. There is even a dialog box and the Apple swirling ball of death if you are so inclined to include that.
I decided to decorate it with one of my Origrami prints of Teddy! Doesn’t it almost look just like a Photoshop screen?