Having brunch on the weekends has been a regular occurrence lately and I think it may be my all-time favourite meal. Here’s why I love brunch:
- It means the weekend has arrived and is a nice way to wind down
- It has to be somewhat planned in advance so it’s a thing to look forward to all week
- Brunch seems like a simple meal, but in Toronto the options can get complicated and creative. You can even find all sorts of cultural brunches around town.
- Great way to catch up with friends/boyfriend because they are often available for brunch and most likely love brunch too
- I love Eggs Benedicts
- You can have alcohol early in the day (mimosas, ceasars etc)
- Excuse to eat more bacon
What do you think of brunch? Do you love it or hate it?