I bought this Sephora Nude Lip favourites kit recently to have lip colours that are more appropriate for everyday/work. I love funky colours, but I think people would think I was weird.
These all came in an adorable shaped box:
– Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Honeycomb (beige nude)
– Buxom Full-On Lip Cream in White Russian (nude)
– Estée Edit The Barest Contour lip Liner in 05 In The Buff (satin nude)
– Marc Jacobs Beauty Le Marc Lip Crème in 246 Slow Burn (creamy nude rose)
– Too Faced Cosmetics Melted Matte Liquified Matte Long Wear Lipstick in Queen B (matte soft mauve)
– Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in 1993 Comfort Matte (medium brown)
A few of these are too light and make me look like I’m dying. However, they make a great base colour for using bold eyeshadows as lip sticks (ex purples, greens etc).
My current addiction is lip colours. I used to be afraid of using them up, but now I have so many there’s no excused NOT to use them!