Sorry for the lack of posts this year. Life at 30 seems to just pass by so fast. There’s been a whirlwind of emotions and events. I hope to post more about some of them soon. Meanwhile, keeping up with my resolution use up/trash products, here is my April list.
Things I Used Up:
– Clarins Extra Firming Nuit (sample)
– Real Nature Mask – Goji Berry
– The Solution Firming Face Mask
– Fox Animal Aqua Relax Mask by Xilix
– Shisheido Ibuki Sleeping Mask Mini
– Tony Moly Pikachu Mask Sheet
– Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash
Things I Got Rid of:
– Beauties Factory 120 eyeshadow palette (estimated purchase 2006)
– Sephora Christmas (estimated purchase 2006)
I realized that I had some super old palettes that I have been reluctant to get rid of. They have a lot of colours that haven’t panned, but quality-wise formulas have changed since and things I’ve purchased recently are 100% better. There’s sentimental value in these pans as it got me through a lot of fun themed pub nights in university, but now I’ve grown up into appreciating more quality make-up (than just owning a million colours).
There wasn’t much this month besides masks because, to be honest, I bought a bunch of new products. I couldn’t resist all the spring sales!
Going to make more of an effort not to buy too much though. Despite my huge vanity, I’m running out of space! Operation use more stuff shall continue!