Oh my, it seems like the last time I posted was the last post of this series! A month passes by so fast. I finally have Fridays off for the summer, so hopefully, I can catch-up on some blogging. I have a lot to post about! But first to keep my de-cluttering resolution, here are the things I used up in May:
- Smashbox Always Sharp Waterproof Eyeliner
- The Face Shop The Solution Smoothing Face Mask
- Nars Orgasm / Laguna Duo (panned a few months ago but wearing thing, so time to go!)
- Be a Bombshell Some Beach Lip Crayon
- Tony Mony x Bart Simpson Jeju Volcanic Lava Nose Strip
- Dr Belmeur Skin Sync Ex Daily Repair Sample
- Tony Moly Vital Vita 12 Synergy Serum Sample
- Raccine Delicare Soothing Mask
- The Face Shop The Solution Pore Care Face Mask
- Revlon Instafix Highlight Stick (broken)
- Sephora Makeup Palette (estimated it’s from 2007, so getting old!)
Sorry for the lack of posts lately, I just got married the past weekend, so it’s been a whirlwind few months. I’ll have a full post on that later when I get my official photos!
Here are some things I used up this Month! I used a lot of masks and moisturizers because I wanted my skin to be perfect for the special day.
- Laneige water bank moisture cream (mini)
- Llang On the Skin Truffle Sheet Mask
- Belif the true cream moisture bomb (sample)
- Juice Beauty Stem Celluar Anti Wrinkle Moisturizer (sample)
- SNP Grapefruit Gelato Brightening Mask
- Soft Miracle foot peeling pack
- Spongelle Bulgarian Rose
- The Face Shop the Solution Firming Face Mask
- The Face Shop x Bart Simpson Juju vocanic lava nose strip
- The Face Shop the Solution Brightening Mask
Things I let go of:
- Sonia Kashuk Texture Taupe 08 eye shadow (gave it to mom)
- SNP Grapefruit Gelato Brightening Mask x 2 (for the bridesmaid)
- Various samples and minis for my wedding emergency kit!
I might have missed a few things in the hustle, but I’ll continue trying to track and use up more products. I have however acquired a few more beauty related things since the last post, so I’m not using things fast enough!