February was a short month, so I didn’t really get to use up too much stuff. However, it did encourage me to use up more samples and minis just so I would have things to write down in this list.
Products I used up:
- Ciaté Fierce Flicks eyeliner
- Tarte Drink of h20 mini
- The Face Shop Silky and Soft Cotton Pads
- Racine Delicare Soothing Mask
- Sephora Instant Moisture + Cream (sample) x 2
- Homer Simpson x The Face Shop Mask
- Shiseido Senka Perfect Essence Silky (sample)
- SNP Grapefruit Gelato Brightening Mask x 2
- Tony Moly Master Lab Intense Hydrating Mask
I didn’t pan anything this month, but I’ve been trying to find every excuse to switch looks for every occasion, especially if I’m going out after work.
I’m sure March will have a fuller list as I get ready for my wedding!
This year instead of a list of concrete goals or resolutions, I decided to make a list of actions/promises instead. I think as a result of these, I’ll end up achieving all the things I want to be doing (art, reading, being social etc, finishing projects, taking risks).
1. Stop thinking about doing stuff and just do it. I often spend too much time wishing I was doing more drawing, writing or thinking about how I could improve so and so. I spent a lot of time thinking, time I could be spent taking action.
2. Spend more meaningful time online/offline. I want to be either fully connected or fully disconnected. That means when I’m online, I have a purpose for being there: blogging, tweeting, catching up on news, watching Netflix, not just spacing out in front of my computer for hours.
The same applies for being offline. I want to spend more time being in the moment, exploring hobbies, hanging out with friends and less time doing those things while still sitting in front of a glowing screen or on Facebook Chat/Twitter.
I want to spend less time being in limbo.