Another month, another Things I Used Up post. June was a bit hectic in terms of work so the list is a bit smaller, as I didn’t have time for many masks or trying new samples. There was a lot of quickly getting ready to head out somewhere, so I reached for my versatile palettes. I didn’t pan anything though.
Here’s what I used up:
- Pixi Glow Tonic – This lasted me more than a year, so I’m proud to have finished it.
- Face Shop x The Solution Brightening Face Mask
- Tony Moly x Bart Simpson Jeju volcanic lava nose strip
- The Face Shop x The Solution Radiance Face Mask
- SNP Fruits Gelato Brightening Mask
My New Years resolution was to try to use up more stuff before I acquire more of it. A lot of that is beauty stuff. I managed to not buy any of it the whole month of January and instead using more of my collection. It’s not just that I buy a lot, but I am frequently under the collector mindset that I shouldn’t “waste” anything, which is stupid since it’s more of a waste NOT to use the things.
My new vanity is helpful for displaying all I own so that I can be inspired every day to try out new products. I even realized I had so many free samples and minis that I decided to use up some so that I could have things to write in this list.
Here are some products I used up:
Here are items I panned (hit bottom but didn’t use up quite yet):
- Mac Eyeliner Gel black – I hit pan and threw it out because it was getting old
- Nars Orgasm/Laguna Duo
I decided to record when I hit pan because it’s just as rare as using something up! I have so many eyeshadows that I’m going to feel accomplished the one day those touch bottom.