My New Years resolution was to try to use up more stuff before I acquire more of it. A lot of that is beauty stuff. I managed to not buy any of it the whole month of January and instead using more of my collection. It’s not just that I buy a lot, but I am frequently under the collector mindset that I shouldn’t “waste” anything, which is stupid since it’s more of a waste NOT to use the things.
My new vanity is helpful for displaying all I own so that I can be inspired every day to try out new products. I even realized I had so many free samples and minis that I decided to use up some so that I could have things to write in this list.
Here are some products I used up:
- Clinique Rinse Off Eye Make-up Solvent (Mini)
- Sephora Instant Moisture + Cream (sample)
- The Face Shop Aura Colour Control Cream (sample)
- Boscia – Luminating Black Mask (sample)
- Tony Moly Charmander Grapefruit Mask
- Soft Miracle Foot Peeling Mask
- Tony Moly Squirtle Mask
- Holika Holika Gutedama Face 2 Change Photo Ready BB Cushion 23 Natural Beige
- The Face Shop Olive and Argan Oil Anti-Aging Hand Cream
- Nivea Pure and Natural Moisturizing Day Care
Here are items I panned (hit bottom but didn’t use up quite yet):
- Mac Eyeliner Gel black – I hit pan and threw it out because it was getting old
- Nars Orgasm/Laguna Duo
I decided to record when I hit pan because it’s just as rare as using something up! I have so many eyeshadows that I’m going to feel accomplished the one day those touch bottom.